Nordemann – much more than a joinery firm
Nordemann is in a class of its own in the joinery industry. We produce individual components with highly developed expertise in the area of solid wood, perfectly tailored to customer requirements. Our special strengths include proven expertise in fire, smoke and noise protection as well as industrial production lines that combine precision and economy in an ideal way.
Customers in all market segments
Our customer base is as extensive as our range of services. Nordemann works for industrial companies, the specialist retail trade, architects and designers, facilities and private clients as well as firms in the joinery trade. Our enduring hallmarks are professional installation and rapid order processing.
Extensive use of technology and modern production methods
In its production facilities, Nordemann relies on forward-looking technologies. Our comprehensive facilities and high-performance machining centres provide us with precision and quality advantages that translate directly into our high standards of quality. Streamlined, efficient processes make it possible to produce even large contingents quickly. Alltogether, our production areas cover about 8,000 m² – enough space for a wide range of state-of-the art machinery. This also includes a large (140 m²) spray booth for high-quality finishes including paint application and an adjoining drying room.
What sets us apart
- Decades of experience and a high degree of competence in fire and smoke protection
- Special expertise in the field of solid wood and glazed elements
- High quality and sustainable products with a high level of innovation
- Maximum design freedom through bespoke production and a wide range of models
- Experienced advice with high technical expertise and extensive project experience
- Complete solutions from a single source and exemplary service in order processing
- Trustworthy partnerships characterised by reliability, precision and customer focus
- Short delivery periods and attractive prices through direct contact with the manufacturer